* Copyright assignment forms
@ 2007-01-21 10:54 Subs
From: Subs @ 2007-01-21 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Hi there,

I am running a free software project and would like to provide forms for
copyright assignment so that contributors assign the code for me. I have come
across your forms at the following link

http://ecos.sourceware.org/assign.html

Could I use these as a basis for my own forms as I can't find any stock
standard open source copyright assignment forms?

Kind regards,
Subs