* Copyright Assignment
@ 2007-10-24  6:57 cetoni GmbH - Uwe Kindler
From: cetoni GmbH - Uwe Kindler @ 2007-10-24  6:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Hello,

shortly I received a letter from eCosCentric concerning the transfer of
my copyright assignment to FSF.

In this letter is written that the copyright assignment concerns:

eCos port to Evaluation design O/S Kit for H8S/2674.

Does this mean that all my other work (platform ports, CAN I/O
framework, several CAN drivers) is not covered by this copyright
aasignment? Does this further mean that I need a new copyright assigment
for every new piece of code I contribute or does one copyright assigment
covers all future contributions?

If the other stuff is not covered by this copyright assignment then I
would need to assign further copyright assignments concerning the CAN
and the other stuff.

I would like to ask you for a copyright assignemnt form for me personal:

Uwe Kindler
Eichenweg 2
04626 Schmoelln
GERMANY
uwe_kindler@web.de

and for the company I work for:

cetoni GmbH
Am Wiesenring 6
07554 Korbussen
GERMANY
uwe.kindler@cetoni.de
http://www.cetoni.de

Thank you very much and best regards

Dipl. Inf. (FH)
Uwe Kindler
Software Engineering

--

cetoni GmbH
Am Wiesenring 6

Tel.: +49 (0) 36602 338 28
Fax:  +49 (0) 36602 338 11
uwe.kindler@cetoni.de
www.cetoni.de

* copyright assignment
@ 2007-12-07 22:30 Bart Veer
From: Bart Veer @ 2007-12-07 22:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Just to let people know, I have received the email from the FSF
confirming that my copyright assignment has been processed.

Bart