* development hardware for Toshiba TMPR3904AF-66 (at no charge)
@ 2009-01-14 14:46 glueck2
From: glueck2 @ 2009-01-14 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Hi!

A few years ago my company was involved in a hardware project... They
used the "Toshiba TMPR3904AF-66"
The project was stopped and now there are a few hardware components we
don't need any more...

2 pcs Agilent E5900A (Emulations-Testadapter) with Option 800
2 pcs Agilent B3759A (Emulation Solution I/F Software) with Option 800
1 pcs E5903A (Trace Port Analyzer) with Option 800

I read that eCos is open source and maybe you have an appropriate use of
them for your development...

We give them away for no charge - otherwise we throw them away... so
please write me an email if somebody want them...

Nice greetings from Austria,
Martin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-01-14 14:46 UTC | newest]