* AnonCVS code freeze
@ 2009-01-20 17:00 Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2009-01-20 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Maintainers

Dudes,

I am starting the copyright header renaming. So that I don't have a moving
target, I need to impose a code freeze. So please do not commit anything to
anoncvs for the time being. The website is ok, but no changes under the
ecos/ tree please. This will probably last a few days while I go through it
to check it's all as expected, and co-ordinate with Bart various target
CFLAGS changes. Sorry for the time it will take, but I want to check it
through, and there's a lot to check!

So for the time being, changes can only be committed with approval from me.

Thx,

Jifl
------["Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere"]------       Opinions==mine

* Re: AnonCVS code freeze
@ 2009-01-21 11:42 ` John Dallaway
From: John Dallaway @ 2009-01-21 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Jonathan Larmour wrote:

> I am starting the copyright header renaming. So that I don't have a moving
> target, I need to impose a code freeze. So please do not commit anything to
> anoncvs for the time being. The website is ok, but no changes under the
> ecos/ tree please. This will probably last a few days while I go through it
> to check it's all as expected, and co-ordinate with Bart various target
> CFLAGS changes. Sorry for the time it will take, but I want to check it
> through, and there's a lot to check!

This is good news. Once all the CFLAGS/LDFLAGS changes and Bart's
initialisation priority changes have been checked-in I will run builds
across all targets on the big 6 architectures as a sanity check before
we proceed to release.

Everyone, please do let me know if you are aware of any package-specific
or target-specific oddities which I should fold into the release notes.

John Dallaway

* Re: AnonCVS code freeze
@ 2009-02-04 11:11 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2009-02-04 11:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Maintainers

Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> Dudes,
>
> I am starting the copyright header renaming. So that I don't have a moving
> target, I need to impose a code freeze. So please do not commit anything to
> anoncvs for the time being.

And is now (fully) unfrozen.