* FAQ query
@ 2006-04-17  3:32 zhaotan
From: zhaotan @ 2006-04-17  3:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

hi,ecos-maintainers!
    I'm a student of Tsinghua University,China.I just finished a project which porting eCos to Freescale M5275EVB board.I added some packages and modified database file ecos.db.I want to contribute my work to public,what should I do?

infomation about Freescale M5275EVB.
http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=M5275EVB&parentCode=MCF5275&nodeId=018rH3YTLC00M9

       Best
wishes

        zhaotan
        zhaot03@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
          2006-04-17

* FAQ query
@ 2004-02-17  7:24 A. Srinivas Reddy
From: A. Srinivas Reddy @ 2004-02-17  7:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

could you help me in this regard.
i've the problem while loading the image through tftp on to a target.
which means from the
redboot prompt I am able to do the ping to all machines, but
redboot>load -h 10.0.0.36 -m TFTP -b 0x2000 /tftpboot/ecos.x
how do i excute it, meaning, after i gave the above line at the prompt
after 3 seconds it says that can't load xxxxx" operation timed out has come.

what could be the solution for that, if have any idead to solve it pls
let me know i will be thankful to u

Thanks & regards
-Srinivas

* Re: FAQ query
@ 2003-04-17 13:27 ` Bart Veer
From: Bart Veer @ 2003-04-17 13:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Narasimhachar_Sortur; +Cc: ecos-maintainers

    Narasimhachar> how and where i can download the eCos from the net
    Narasimhachar> ?, and please give me installation guidelines of
    Narasimhachar> eCos on linux and windows platform

http://sources.redhat.com/ecos and especially
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/getstart.html provide this information.

Bart

--
Bart Veer                       eCos Configuration Architect

* FAQ query
@ 2003-04-17  6:34 Narasimhachar_Sortur
From: Narasimhachar_Sortur @ 2003-04-17  6:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers