* Wanted: interviewee for swedish journalist
@ 2003-03-05 13:58 "Tångring, Jan"
From: "Tångring, Jan" @ 2003-03-05 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Hi!

I am a reporter on a swedish electronics news paper, I would like to interview some person knowledgeble on the current status on ecos and its usage.

Preferrably someone close to my own timezone. Also as soon as possible (I did a search on ".se" on the discussion mailing list, to find even a swede, but that didn't work out)

Sorry to disturb you with a perhaps not development related issue, but I looked around at sources.redhat.com/ecos for some "press" link or something, but I didnt find it.

My questions are general:

o any interesting users lately using ecos for real products? Swedish/nordic examples are particularly interesting.
o how does ecos compare to more commercial alternatives?
o maturity of ecos?
o future of ecos?
o how much is redhat putting into ecos?
o and, whatever comes up ...
o and the basics on ecos, what it is, where its useful, and so on...

-- Jan Tångring, reporter Elektroniktidningen, www.elektroniktidningen.se, +46 (0)8 796 6445, ICQ:4503902