* Embedded Systems Conference
@ 2003-12-19 17:55 amassa
From: amassa @ 2003-12-19 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

I know FOSDEM is a conference that some eCos maintainers have given
presentations.  Has anyone considered the Embedded Systems Conference (in
the United States)?  Just wanted to check the level of interest.

Thanks,
Anthony

http://mail2web.com/ .

* Re: Embedded Systems Conference
@ 2003-12-19 19:04 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2003-12-19 19:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: amassa; +Cc: ecos-maintainers

amassa@san.rr.com wrote:
> I know FOSDEM is a conference that some eCos maintainers have given
> presentations.  Has anyone considered the Embedded Systems Conference (in
> the United States)?  Just wanted to check the level of interest.

Actually Nick Garnett was asked to present an eCos tutorial at ESC West.
We (eCosCentric) were approached, we accepted, Nick presented an abstract
which was accepted and then on that basis he was asked to give a 3 hour
tutorial in two 1.5 hour sessions on Thursday 1 April. This will be
announced more widely shortly.

Jifl

* Re: Embedded Systems Conference
@ 2003-12-19 19:14 ` Nick Garnett
From: Nick Garnett @ 2003-12-19 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: amassa; +Cc: ecos-maintainers

"amassa@san.rr.com" <amassa@san.rr.com> writes:

> I know FOSDEM is a conference that some eCos maintainers have given
> presentations.  Has anyone considered the Embedded Systems Conference (in
> the United States)?  Just wanted to check the level of interest.

If you mean ESCW in San Francisco in March then I'm giving a talk on
eCos on the Thursday afternoon.

* Re: Embedded Systems Conference
@ 2003-12-19 19:26 amassa
From: amassa @ 2003-12-19 19:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nickg, ecos-maintainers

Yep.  That's what I was referring to.

It's great to see that a class on eCos is taking place there.

Hope everything goes well for you.

Regards,
Anthony