public inbox for elfutils@sourceware.org
* Signing keys for releases?
@ 2022-02-25 18:54 Michael Przybylski
From: Michael Przybylski @ 2022-02-25 18:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: elfutils-devel

Hello,

Could you please point me toward the PGP/GPG public keys necessary to
validate the elfutils release tarballs against their .sig files?

Kindest regards,
Mike Przybylski

* Re: Signing keys for releases?
@ 2022-02-25 19:42 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2022-02-25 19:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Przybylski; +Cc: elfutils-devel

Hi -

> Could you please point me toward the PGP/GPG public keys necessary to
> validate the elfutils release tarballs against their .sig files?

Try these:

https://sourceware.org/elfutils/ftp/gpgkey-1AA44BE649DE760A.gpg
https://sourceware.org/elfutils/ftp/gpgkey-5C1D1AA44BE649DE760A.gpg

- FChE

* Re: Signing keys for releases?
@ 2022-02-25 21:21   ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-02-25 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Ch. Eigler; +Cc: Michael Przybylski, elfutils-devel

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 25, 2022 at 02:42:28PM -0500, Frank Ch. Eigler via Elfutils-devel wrote:
> > Could you please point me toward the PGP/GPG public keys necessary to
> > validate the elfutils release tarballs against their .sig files?
>
> Try these:
>
> https://sourceware.org/elfutils/ftp/gpgkey-1AA44BE649DE760A.gpg
> https://sourceware.org/elfutils/ftp/gpgkey-5C1D1AA44BE649DE760A.gpg

There is also the GPG-KEY file inside the tar.gz dists (obviously then
you have to unpack the tarbal first to get at that before you can
check it...)

But you can also get it from git:
https://sourceware.org/git/?p=elfutils.git;a=blob_plain;f=GPG-KEY;hb=HEAD

Cheers,