public inbox for elfutils@sourceware.org
* Preparing for a 0.190 release end of next week
@ 2023-10-26 15:08 Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2023-10-26 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: elfutils-devel

Hi all,

There are various patch reviews and outstanding bugs being worked
on. And we'll try to get to all of them. But it would also be good to
get a new release out.

The last one was in March. There have been 70+ commits by 20 people
since 0.189. Lets get a few more patches in and then aim for a release
Friday 3 November.

Don't worry if a patch doesn't make it for this release, we'll try to
do another early next year (normally there are just 3 or 4 months
between releases, this one took 6, which is an exception).

Cheers,

Mark

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-10-26 15:08 UTC | newest]