public inbox for elfutils@sourceware.org
* Read .debug_line without .debug_info
@ 2018-03-26 16:41 Sasha Da Rocha Pinheiro
From: Sasha Da Rocha Pinheiro @ 2018-03-26 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: elfutils-devel

Hi,

is it possible to read contents of .debug_line section without the presence of a .debug_info section?

We have CUDA binaries being generated with only .debug_line, and we wish to use that. Is it possible to do that with libdw?

If not, any ideas of how to construct a minimum .debug_info in order to read it?

Regards,
Sasha