public inbox for fortran@gcc.gnu.org
* [Committed] PR fortran/61775 -- testcase from PR
@ 2018-03-14  0:48 Steve Kargl
From: Steve Kargl @ 2018-03-14  0:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fortran, gcc-patches

The issue raised in PR fortran/61775 seemed to be fixed.
I've read the tree dump for -fdump-tree-optimized, and
gfortran seems to be generating the expected code.
Valgrind also finishes without errors.  I committed to
code as a testcase.

2018-03-13  Steven G. Kargl  <kargl@gcc.gnu.org>

	PR fortran/61775
	* gfortran.dg/pr61775.f90: New test.

--
Steve

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-03-14  0:48 UTC | newest]