public inbox for fortran@gcc.gnu.org
* opengl and gfortran
       [not found] <5c97cb5d-1b82-42b0-9094-c86be15b049f.ref@aol.com>
@ 2024-03-04 15:41 ` Nicholas Mraz
From: Nicholas Mraz @ 2024-03-04 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fortran

Is opening on an apple m1 arm system supported using gcc? If so is there
any documentation?

I currently use brew tp update.

Respectively,
Nick Mraz

        Sit Dominus vobiscum uou in somnis

        Sit Dominus vobiscum

        Kéž je Pán s vámi

        Que el Señor esté contigo

Isiaha 55:10-11

For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not
thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that
it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not
return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it
shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

  Jerimiaha 29 :13

  And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with
all your heart.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-03-04 15:41 UTC | newest]