public inbox for fortran@gcc.gnu.org
* GFortran MatterMost new Hosting
@ 2023-07-26 14:48 Jerry DeLisle
From: Jerry DeLisle @ 2023-07-26 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gfortran; +Cc: Lance Albertson

Hello all,

As of today the free hosting of our MatterMost workspace is ended.  The
MatterMost cloud service organization decided to end free accounts.

Fortunately, the platform is Open Source and we owe a tremendous
gratitude to the Oregon State University Open Software Lab (OSUOSL)for
providing a new host and for migrating our instance over to this new host.

The new location is:

https://gfortran-mm.osuosl.org/

If you have a previous account here, go to the website and use the
password reset feature with your email to reconnect.  At least one user
had the reset email show up in a spam folder so check there if you do
not see it in your inbox.

You may notice a boatload of Unreads. Just click each folder and these
will go away and we are back in business.

I will be sending a separate email to each user individually with the
above information to catch those who do not frequent the gfortran
mailing list.

A special thanks to Lance Albertson and his team at OSUOSL for their
help in getting us a good home for our collaboration work space.

Best regards to all,

Jerry

PS if you need to join this workspace, send me an email request and I
can send you and invitation.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-07-26 14:48 UTC | newest]