public inbox for fortran@gcc.gnu.org
From: Paul Richard Thomas <paul.richard.thomas@gmail.com>
To: Harald Anlauf <anlauf@gmx.de>
Cc: "fortran@gcc.gnu.org" <fortran@gcc.gnu.org>,
	gcc-patches <gcc-patches@gcc.gnu.org>,
	 Bernhard Reutner-Fischer <rep.dot.nop@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR67740 - Wrong association status of allocatable character pointer in derived types
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 23:21:12 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Harald and Bernhard,

Indeed, you are right about the space. However, the compile is intentional.
This catches the fix:
! { dg-final { scan-tree-dump-times "co._data1_length = 10;" 1 "original" }
}

Also, it helps to get the PR number right!

I was rushing to get the patch out before leaving for work and so even more
error prone than usual....

Cheers

Paul