public inbox for fortran@gcc.gnu.org
* Loved The Compilation Of Your Resources
@ 2021-04-14 13:48 Alexa Beckett
From: Alexa Beckett @ 2021-04-14 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fortran

Hello,

My name is Alexa Beckett, a  Technical Instructor, and a regular reader of
your website.

I've been working on research for our  Technical Resources, I’ve been
following your site for quite some time and I really enjoy your resources –
especially the one you did on
http://fortranwiki.org/fortran/show/Fortran+Courses and I find it really
helpful!

I am contacting you because I think I could also offer something that might
be of interest and that you could use it as a resource for your site.
These are in-depth guides that I'm sure everyone will find useful.

EDUCBA <https://www.educba.com/> - This Free Software
Development Tutorial contains comprehensive information on Ethical
Hacking Tutorial, HTML Tutorial, Java Tutorial, Programming
Languages Tutorial, Python Tutorial, Installation of Software Tutorial,
HTMLTutorial, Network Security Tutorial, Careers, Ethical Hacking Tutorial,
SQL

*You may find free tutorials here:*

   - https://www.educba.com/tutorials/

If you consider these resources to be of value to readers and your
students, I would appreciate it if you could add it to your [
http://fortranwiki.org/fortran/show/Fortran+Courses] page or disclose it to
your readers at your own discretion.

I’m excited to hear back from you.

Thanks for taking the time to read this email. Above all, I hope you're
keeping safe?
*And If sent to the wrong contact, kindly redirect to the correct contact.*

Thanks & Regards,
Alexa
wallstreetmojo.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-04-14 13:48 UTC | newest]