public inbox for fortran@gcc.gnu.org
* Re: Unusual Behavior in Fortran Compiled Program.
       [not found] <031b86f0-da99-4893-9a6a-dfcff7013b7c@me.com>
@ 2024-02-29  9:22 ` Arjen Markus
From: Arjen Markus @ 2024-02-29  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stanton Easley; +Cc: fortran

The screenshot did not make it (restrictions probably of the email
service), but in any case:

   - Why store an executable that you created in the installation directory
   of gfortran?
   - If you want to do that, why not simply copy it with your favourite
   file manager or via a copy command?
   - Your question has nothing to do with gfortran as such ;)

Regards,

Arjen

Op wo 28 feb 2024 om 22:16 schreef Stanton Easley <stantontiguan@icloud.com
>:

>  For reasons that make no sense, I am using a Text Editor to save a
> recently created Fortran program in the Binary Folder where the gfortran
> Complier is located; when I look in the folder where the saved file located
> with File explorer, the file isn't present, which isn't what the Text
> editor I'm using (ConText) states that it is. Here are screenshots of what
> I mean:
>

> Thanks, Stanton E. Easley Σταντον Cogito Ergo Sum "Regard without ill
> will, despite an offense". FORGIVE implies that one gives up all claim to
> requital and to resentment or vengeful feelings. Sent from iCloud

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-02-29  9:23 UTC | newest]