public inbox for fortran@gcc.gnu.org
* Facebook comment
@ 2024-02-16 19:11 Melissa Jordan
From: Melissa Jordan @ 2024-02-16 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fortran

Hi, fortran@gcc.gnu.org

I hope you are doing well.

We can post new and high-quality 5-star reviews on your Facebook page at an
unbeatable rate.

Plus, hundreds of followers and likes on your FB, Instagram, twitter
pagefree of cost.

Beat your competitors,dominate the market, dominate the local
searchrankings.

We are happy to post 1 free, high-quality five-star review on your Facebook
business page to evaluate our review service at no expense.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks,

Melissa Jordan

* Facebook comment
@ 2024-01-29 12:39 Shawna Jordon
From: Shawna Jordon @ 2024-01-29 12:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fortran

Hi, fortran@gcc.gnu.org

I hope you are doing well

We can post new and high-quality 5-star reviews on your Facebook page at an
unbeatable rate.

Plus, hundreds of followers and likes on your YELP, FB, Google, Instagram,
twitter pagefree of cost.

Beat your competitors,dominate the market, dominate the local
searchrankings,and off page SEO.

PAY AFTER DELIVERY. You will only pay after we have posted all the reviews.

Please confirm and we will write high-quality review content. We will post
the reviews after you approve the content.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks,

Shawna Jordon

* Facebook comment