public inbox for fortran@gcc.gnu.org
* Request for a quote_GCC - GNU Fortran
@ 2023-11-23  8:43 Phạm Thị Hương Xuân
From: Phạm Thị Hương Xuân @ 2023-11-23  8:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fortran; +Cc: Bùi Hoàng Lan

Hi Sales team,

We are A&C International Trading Service Company, reseller of software in Vietnam.

You could access our information as a link: https://licensesoft.vn/
Our customer would like to buy the license of GCC - GNU Fortran.

Could you quote us the reseller price?

Kindly advise us the procedure to get your discount policy if you have.

If you need any additional information, please kindly let me know.

Thank you!

Xuan Pham (Mrs)

A&C International Service and Trading Co., Ltd

Address: 7th floor, Zen Tower, 12 Khuat Duy Tien Street

Thanh Xuan Trung Ward, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi, Vietnam

Zip code: 10000

M: +84 988 282169       Skype: huongxuan2202
Website: https://licensesoft.vn<https://licensesoft.vn/>

* RE: Request for a quote_GCC - GNU Fortran
@ 2023-11-27  3:16 ` Phạm Thị Hương Xuân
From: Phạm Thị Hương Xuân @ 2023-11-27  3:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fortran; +Cc: Bùi Hoàng Lan, huongxuan.pham86

Hi Team,
Have you received my email below?
Please kindly check and quote to us soonest

Thank you,
Xuan Pham
M/WhatsApp/Zalo: +84 98 8282 169