public inbox for frysk@sourceware.org
* Mercurial and Frysk
@ 2007-08-24 15:30 Phil Muldoon
From: Phil Muldoon @ 2007-08-24 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frysk Hackers

Mark's Mercurial repository experiment has been online for a couple of
weeks now:

http://gnu.wildebeest.org/hg/frysk/

http://gnu.wildebeest.org/trac/frysk/

Moving forward so we do not spend forever stuck in limbo, I'd like to
continue to push the conversation. Have you tried it? What do you think
of Mercurial as a whole? What do you think of Mercurial with Frysk?

Personally I feel change is in the wind over many projects, with the
kernel and Mozilla being two very well known names moving to a
distributed control system.

I know mark uses this locally, and I will be for the next week. It's a
one way mirror, so commits will not show up in CVS.

Regards

Phil

* Re: Mercurial and Frysk
@ 2007-08-28 21:06 ` Sami Wagiaalla
From: Sami Wagiaalla @ 2007-08-28 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Phil Muldoon; +Cc: Frysk Hackers

> Moving forward so we do not spend forever stuck in limbo, I'd like to
> continue to push the conversation. Have you tried it? What do you
> think of Mercurial as a whole? What do you think of Mercurial with Frysk?
If there are no objections lets start the move the Mercurial

* Re: Mercurial and Frysk
@ 2007-08-28 22:38   ` Tim Moore
From: Tim Moore @ 2007-08-28 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sami Wagiaalla; +Cc: Phil Muldoon, Frysk Hackers