public inbox for frysk@sourceware.org
* testHpdPid: problems running on ppc64
@ 2007-11-19 17:03 Carlos Eduardo Seo
From: Carlos Eduardo Seo @ 2007-11-19 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Re: testHpdPid: problems running on ppc64
@ 2007-11-19 17:59 ` Andrew Cagney
From: Andrew Cagney @ 2007-11-19 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carlos Eduardo Seo; +Cc: frysk

Carlos, outch!

Are you running the test as a normal user or root?  If its as a normal
user then there's a kernel problem; we can work out where to report it
on irc :-(  If it is only as root then the test must be erroneously
killing something it shouldn't.

Andrew

PS: Some things helpful here; disabling the test can be done with:
    if (unresolved(0))
      return;
or:
  ./TestRunner --exclude ...
also, its possible to run each test separately; something like:
   ./TestRunner -n | while read t ; do ./TestRunner $t ; done

@ 2007-11-19 18:05   ` Carlos Eduardo Seo
From: Carlos Eduardo Seo @ 2007-11-19 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Cagney; +Cc: frysk

* Re: testHpdPid: problems running on ppc64
@ 2007-11-19 18:28     ` Andrew Cagney
From: Andrew Cagney @ 2007-11-19 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carlos Eduardo Seo; +Cc: frysk

@ 2007-11-21 17:12       ` Carlos Eduardo Seo