public inbox for frysk@sourceware.org
* Your order billing ID%650831
@ 2022-09-06 11:36 David
From: David @ 2022-09-06 11:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: frysk

Hello,

Bill to frysk@sourceware.org

Walmart Inc invites you again to our internet retail outlet!

We have accepted your internet-based request demand for eGift Cards today and it will be conveyed soon through email conveyance.

The item sum of $ 800.00 is handled effectively from the selected PayPal account credits, the charge will show up on articulation in at some point.

Thing Ordered-Walmart eGift Cards
Thing Quantity-200x04 = $ 800.00

Your eGift cards will be conveyed online to frysk@sourceware.org in no less than 24 hours, on the off chance

that you don't get the request in the given period if it's not too much trouble, go ahead and reach us.

If you find a blunder in this receipt or you essentially wish to drop the request Contact +1 (888 219 8757) (complimentary)

Truly!

Martha Davis
PayPal Client Support Dept.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-09-06 11:36 UTC | newest]