public inbox for gas2@sourceware.org
* RE: subscribe
@ 1997-01-26 17:22 Sean McNeil
From: Sean McNeil @ 1997-01-26 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'gas2@cygnus.com', sean

I apologize for this.  I mis-typed and forgot the -request.  Sorry for the clutter.

* subscribe
@ 1997-01-26 17:17 Sean McNeil
From: Sean McNeil @ 1997-01-26 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'gas2@cygnus.com'

subscribe sean@mcneil.com

* Re: subscribe
@ 1995-03-08 15:24 ` Ken Raeburn
From: Ken Raeburn @ 1995-03-08 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Atkinson; +Cc: gas2

To pick up the latest snapshot, ftp to ftp.cygnus.com, log in as
"anonymous" or "ftp", and cd to "private/gas".  In there you'll find
the recent daily and weekly snapshots and diffs.

Ken

* subscribe
@ 1995-03-08 12:53 John Atkinson
From: John Atkinson @ 1995-03-08 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gas2; +Cc: jca

Hello:

I am working on gas for our Portable Distributed Objects system.
We are currently using gas-2.3 but I have run into some problems
under hp/ux, which require the fixes in the latest snapshot.  Also,
I have some mods to support quoted the use of quoted labels which
could be integrated into the latest source.  Therefore, may I
subscribe to this mailing list, and could someone instruct me on how
to pick up the current snapshot.

	Thanks,

	John C. Atkinson

Begin forwarded message:

To: John Atkinson <John_Atkinson@NeXT.COM>
Subject: Re: hppa setjmp clobbers float registers in 2.6.3
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 95 12:53:10 MST
From: Jeffrey A Law <law@snake.cs.utah.edu>

  In message <9503081951.AA20427@oz.NeXT.COM> you write:
  > Wuold you point me to the appropriate ftp site to pick this up?  I
  > have ss-950305 but that does not have any gas source.
You'll need to get on the gas2 developers list.  gas2@cygnus.com.

JEff