public inbox for gas2@sourceware.org
* What is gasp ?
@ 1994-04-27 11:41 Minh Tran-Le
From: Minh Tran-Le @ 1994-04-27 11:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gas2

I have just noticed that there is an executable named `gasp.new'
being built in the gas directory.

What is it ? and where do I need to install it ?

Thanks,
Minh Tran-Le.
-------

* Re: What is gasp ?
       [not found] <199404271816.AA20717.cygnus.gas-local@bridge2.NSD.3Com.COM>
@ 1994-04-27 21:15 ` Ken Raeburn
From: Ken Raeburn @ 1994-04-27 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tranle; +Cc: gas2

   Date: Wed, 27 Apr 94 11:14:36 PDT
   From: TRANLE@intellicorp.com (Minh Tran-Le)

   I have just noticed that there is an executable named `gasp.new'
   being built in the gas directory.

   What is it ? and where do I need to install it ?

It's the GAS Preprocessor that Steve Chamberlain has been working on.
It doesn't necessarily need to be installed anywhere, and is
independent of the assembler itself.

There's a texinfo file for it.  Play with it, see what ya think...