public inbox for gas2@sourceware.org
* m68k operand syntax
@ 1995-08-08  9:52 Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 1995-08-08  9:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gas2

I've changed the m68k assembler to use a bison grammar to parse
operands.  The point of this change was to add full support for the
Motorola syntax, instead of the somewhat half-baked and hard-to-
maintain support that was in the older code.  I've tried to test
pretty carefully to make sure that I didn't break anything, but I
would appreciate it if people using the m68k could take a look, when
the find the time, to make sure that there haven't been any
regressions.  Thanks.

Ian

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-08-08  9:52 UTC | newest]