public inbox for gas2@sourceware.org
* if anyone's interested...
@ 1994-04-28 11:39 Ken Raeburn
From: Ken Raeburn @ 1994-04-28 11:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gas2

The regular gas docs are there too, of course.  I don't think this
gets automatically updated, but the stuff there now is fairly recent.

From: crash@cygnus.com (Jason Molenda)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 1994 23:17:03 -0700
To: raeburn@cygnus.com
Subject: Re: What is gasp ?

In cygnus.gas-local you write:

>It's the GAS Preprocessor that Steve Chamberlain has been working on.
>It doesn't necessarily need to be installed anywhere, and is
>independent of the assembler itself.

>There's a texinfo file for it.  Play with it, see what ya think...

A perfect opportunity for a shameless plug :) -- our WWW server has all
our docs on it; http://www.cygnus.com/doc/as/gasp_toc.html .

* Re: if anyone's interested...
@ 1994-04-28 14:04 ` Robert Lipe
From: Robert Lipe @ 1994-04-28 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ken Raeburn; +Cc: gas2

> A perfect opportunity for a shameless plug :) -- our WWW server has all
> our docs on it; http://www.cygnus.com/doc/as/gasp_toc.html .
>
> The regular gas docs are there too, of course.  I don't think this
> gets automatically updated, but the stuff there now is fairly recent.

Well, at the risk of offending the EMACS users on this list
(yeah, yeah, I'm the only one that isn't) this is enough to make
me go look for texi2html (mentioned on Cygnus' home page) and
use it as a way of having on-line hypertext-ish help without
groping around with info (which always frustrates me enough
to just read the *.texi or *.info* directly.)

Thanx, guys!  I didn't know that was out there.

--
Robert Lipe,    Sr. Software Engr,    Arnet Corp.     robertl@arnet.com