public inbox for gas2@sourceware.org
* AIX linker
@ 1995-10-31 18:47 Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 1995-10-31 18:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gas2, bfd

I've added XCOFF support to the linker, and have polished up the XCOFF
gas and binutils so that they actually mostly work.  The code is all
in the daily snapshots.  If you have a RS/6000 or PowerPC AIX system,
please give them a try and let me know about any problems you
encounter.  I've tried to stick pretty closely to what the native AIX
linker does, except without quite so many bugs.

Ian

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-10-31 18:47 UTC | newest]