public inbox for gas2@sourceware.org
* binutils 2.7 testing
@ 1996-07-11 11:48 Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 1996-07-11 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bfd, gas2

I've received some test reports for binutils 2.7, but I haven't heard
anything about GNU/Linux or *BSD on the x86.  I'd like to release
binutils 2.7 next Monday if possible, but I'd hate to do it without
any testing on those popular platforms.  Please take the time to pick
up a snapshort from ftp.cygnus.com:private/gas and try it out.
Thanks.

Ian

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-07-11 11:48 UTC | newest]