public inbox for gas2@sourceware.org
* more on hppa1.1-elf ld core dump
@ 1995-12-05 13:22 Joel Sherrill
From: Joel Sherrill @ 1995-12-05 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gas2

I am trying to build RTEMS (i.e. cross to an embedded target) using a
solaris2.3 (sparc) -> hppa1.1-hp-elf configuration on binutils 2.6 and gcc
2.7.2.  ld core dumps on two of the approximately 90 RTEMS tests.  The only
thing I can think of that these two tests have in common is that they both
use floating point.  The other tests avoid the use of floating point.  Does
this hint help anyone?

| Joel Sherrill                          | Sr. Computer Scientist         |
| joel@merlin.gcs.redstone.army.mil      | On-Line Applications Research  |
| Ask me about RTEMS: a free real-time   | Huntsville AL 35805            |
|   multiprocessor executive!            | (205) 883-0131                 |

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-12-05 13:22 UTC | newest]