public inbox for gcc-announce@gcc.gnu.org
* Thanks for your purchase.
@ 2023-04-04 12:29 Dorian REVERTE
From: Dorian REVERTE @ 2023-04-04 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-announce

PayPal

Email ID: gcc-announce@gcc.gnu.org
Your Subscription with McAfee has been renewed Today and $699.99 have been Debited your account Today. The Debited Amount will be reflected within the next 24hrs.In case of any further clarification or block the auto renewal service please reach out Customer Help Center +1 (408) 809-8223.

Customer ID: FD345721DSW923
Invoice Number: WERTY34579SD2480
Quantity: One Year Subscription
Subtotal: $699.99
Sales Tax: $0.00
Total: $699.99
If you didn't authorize this. Charge, you have 24hrs to cancel & get an instant refund of your annual subscription, please contact our customer care: +1 (408) 809-8223
You 'receiving this mail as you 'registered on the PayPal & subscribed to our communication update.

Digitally Your,

PayPal

Customer support: +1(408) 809-8223

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-04-04 12:34 UTC | newest]