public inbox for gcc-announce@gcc.gnu.org
* Receipt for your Order #AYAZPK9539R
@ 2023-02-14 12:51 rosie wragg.me
From: rosie wragg.me @ 2023-02-14 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-announce

NortonLifeLock

Dear User ,
Thank you for choosing NortonLifelock.
You have received an order on Norton LifeLock Total Security.
This email is to confirm that we have received an auto renewal request for FIRWALL PROTECTION for the Order Number TR558258AL2258
Please Note :- The amount of $584.99 USD will be auto - debited and will be reflected in your bank Account statement by today EOD.
Please reach us on : +1 (833) 725-5781. With any question you might have or in case of refund/cancelling the order.
For your convenience, we have included a copy of your order below.
#Order
Order Date
Order Amount
AYAZPK9539R
Feb 14, 2023
$584.99 USD

From,
Norton Lifelock 350
Ellis Street Mountain
View, CA 94043 United State
Helpline support : +1 (833) 725-5781

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION.

Please do not reply to this email. This mail mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your linked account and click Help in the to right corner of any Norton page.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-02-14 13:03 UTC | newest]