* hppa2.ow-hp-hpux11.11
@ 2002-01-09 22:21 Jubin
From: Jubin @ 2002-01-09 22:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi All,

Anywhere i can find the banaries for host hppa2.ow-hp-hpux11.11 with thread
enabled.
My compilation is failing saying bootstrap comparison failure

Regards
Jubin

DISCLAIMER: This email is bound by the terms and conditions described at
http://www.subexgroup.com/mail-disclaimer.htm

* Re: hppa2.ow-hp-hpux11.11
@ 2002-01-10  8:58 hemarko
From: hemarko @ 2002-01-10  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help; +Cc: jubind

This seems to be an artifact of the assembler putting in the assembly
date and time (which would of course differ between the stages.  The
recommended fix (that I saw in the docs) was to just issue a plain make
which would pick up the last stage and make a final version.

I also received an e-mail that you can go to
http://dsportal.eservices.hp.com./dspp/tech_TechSoftwareDetailPage_IDX/1,1703,547,00.html
and get pointers to both the 32 and 64 bit versions of gcc-3.0.2 in both
source and binary.

--

Said the fox to the fish, "Join me ashore."
The fish are the Jews, Torah is our water.

Hillel (Sabba) Markowitz - sabbahem@bcpl.net