* Linker in GCC
@ 2002-09-13  5:33 Mark McGregor
From: Mark McGregor @ 2002-09-13  5:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

I am trying to use the GCC for the ARM7.  I have a question about
documentation for the linker.  I have used the online documentation
successfully for the compiler at
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-3.0.4/gcc_3.html#SEC3 for understanding
how to use the compiler.  Is there anything similar on the linker?  The only
part in there about the linker is in reference to running it from the
compiler.  I am trying to execute the "arm-elf-ld" command to invoke the
linker with options I choose on the command line rather than invoke it from
the "arm-elf-gcc" command.  I have a list of options that you get from the
"arm-elf-ld --help" command, but I wondered if there is something more
thorough.

Thanks,

Mark J. McGregor
Spectracom Corp.
101 Despatch Drive
East Rochester, NY 14445
phone: (585) 381-4827 X103
FAX (585)586-6309
email: mmcgregor@spectracomcorp.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-09-13 12:33 UTC | newest]