* __tfi: referenced symbol not found
@ 2004-09-10 14:08 FE
From: FE @ 2004-09-10 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

I am using g++ (gcc 2.95.2) on Sun Solaris 2.6 to build C++ shared libraries
which connect via C interface to an existing application. By declaring
everything as extern "C", all works fine as long as I do not use exception
handling in my shared object. The moment I introduce try, throw and catch
(all exceptions - none are passed to the calling application) to my library
the existing application reports "__tfi: referenced symbol not found" and
fails to load the shared object.

Do I have to link some (which?) additional libraries to my shared object? Is
there any way to make it work?

Thanks for suggestions,

Gert Hartmayer

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-09-10 14:08 UTC | newest]