* Compilation issues
@ 2003-09-01  5:58 Jim Stratus
From: Jim Stratus @ 2003-09-01  5:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I am getting this error in ./configure (when I try to configure many
different programs, not just one, but many - even the newest versions of
gcc, etc)

configure: error: Your compiler cannot convert a longlong value to a float!
If you are using gcc 2.8.# you should upgrade to egcs 1.0.3 or newer and try
again

I get this when I am compiling:
/usr/include/stdlib.h:143: warning: ISO C89 does not support `long long'

Anyone know how I can go about fixing this? I tried installing the newest
versions of egcs and GCC but I get errors trying to install those. I run
FreeBSD 5.1

Jim Stratus

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-09-01  5:58 UTC | newest]