* GCC ARM Linker Problem
@ 2006-06-14 11:24 Kanwal Preet Singh CHANANA
From: Kanwal Preet Singh CHANANA @ 2006-06-14 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi all,

I am using GCC 4.0.3 ARM Cross Compiler. I am porting my application from ADS to GCC complier. I have a object file containing Symbols with their absolute addresses ( most of the symbols are Interrupt Vector Table Enteries). When I try to build my application, GCC ARM Linker gives a error
"symbols.o  file not recognized: File format not recognized".
How can i convert that file for GCC Linker( arm-elf-ld )?
Also i am facing problem regarding Linker Script File required by "arm-elf-ld". I have a scatter file working with ADS but it is not working with arm-elf-ld.
Can some body help me on this?
Regards,
Kanwal

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-06-14 11:24 UTC | newest]