* Re: errors on building the cross-gcc for FRV architecture (frv-elf-gcc)
       [not found] <1082302970.3699.2.camel@zhanrk>
@ 2004-04-19  2:00 ` Eric Christopher
From: Eric Christopher @ 2004-04-19  2:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rongkai; +Cc: gcc, gcc-help

> And i also try to use gcc-core-3.3.1.tar.gz and gcc-core-3.3.2.tar.gz,
> but i get the the same errors as the above. It seems that i need to do
> some hack to gcc source codes. Who can help me to correct the error ?

There have been numerous patches to the frv port in part due to work the
Red Hat has done in the last year or so and these haven't made their way
to the 3.3 branch. You'll need to try the soon-to-be-released 3.4 or
check out cvs. Another alternative is to talk to Fujitsu for the
releases we gave them, or talk to Red Hat.

-eric

--
Eric Christopher <echristo@redhat.com>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-04-19  2:00 UTC | newest]