* Help needed for building GCC 4.1.0
@ 2006-05-18 13:01 kobefan
From: kobefan @ 2006-05-18 13:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello,

as someone of you eventuelly know through past posts by me I made some
adjustments to libjava (target: decrypt classes on-the-fly). Though I have
to make changes to the file defineclass.cc in libjava (by advice of Andrew
Haley). I'm relativly new to the compiling process of GCC! So I've build GCC
4.1.0 without any changes. That was successful. Afterwards I adjusted the
Makefile.in (added include dirs and libs for the linker process) and copied
my defineclass.cc to libjava. It worked also.

Because of changes only to 2 files in libjava I don't want to build the
whole GCC again and again if an error appears because of my code. What have
I to do to build only the files in libjava (including my code)? Is there a
faster possibility to compile incremental respectively the possibility of
using ccache or something?

thx in advance
Toni

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-05-18 13:01 UTC | newest]