* Questions on new machine development schedule.
@ 2000-03-01 13:21 Steve Stevenson
From: Steve Stevenson @ 2000-03-01 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gcc

Hi,

	We have been contacted by Casio to consider developing a
version of GCC for their educational hand calculators. The project
seems interesting, but probably too narrow to be of general use.

	Could you please tell me what sort of development time we're
taling about, given that they have their chip(s) but we have not
experience with them? I think some are really old Intel chips, but I'm
not sure.

Best regards,

steve
-----
Steve (really "D. E.") Stevenson           Assoc Prof
Department of Computer Science, Clemson,   (864)656-5880.mabell
Support V&V mailing list: ivandv@cs.clemson.edu

* Questions on new machine development schedule.
@ 2000-04-01  0:00 ` Steve Stevenson