* g++ & gcc
@ 2001-12-19  8:55 v.pekar
From: v.pekar @ 2001-12-19  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi!
I have following problem: I have a piece of C code, which can be compiled with gcc, but if I try to compile it with g++ (I need it, because I'm going to use io-streams), I get some errors of the kind: implicit decloration of the function 'int atoi(...)' (the same for bcopy(...) and bzero(...)).
What do I do wrong here?
thank you
Vladimir

100 MB gute Gründe. Jetzt im WEB.DE Club anmelden und Prämie sichern!
Superstars, Topevents und Wunschrufnummer inklusive - http://club.web.de

* Re: g++ & gcc
@ 2001-12-19  9:31 ` Claudio Bley
From: Claudio Bley @ 2001-12-19  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: v.pekar; +Cc: gcc-help

    Vladimir> Hi!  I have following problem: I have a piece of C code,
    Vladimir> which can be compiled with gcc, but if I try to compile
    Vladimir> it with g++ (I need it, because I'm going to use
    Vladimir> io-streams), I get some errors of the kind: implicit
    Vladimir> decloration of the function 'int atoi(...)' (the same
    Vladimir> for bcopy(...) and bzero(...)).  What do I do wrong
    Vladimir> here?  thank you Vladimir

Well, 'man atoi' reveals:

SYNOPSIS
       #include <stdlib.h>