* GCC for Windows
@ 2022-12-17  8:10 Oleksii Khramkov
From: Oleksii Khramkov @ 2022-12-17  8:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Dear Sir / Madam

I am writing to request your help with the installation of GCC for Windows.

I'm an embedded C developer and I have a task to adapt a python script for
Windows that creates devise tree files for the required sample. Inside the
script, GCC is called to compile C files. I never came across using GCC on
Windows. Can you advise on how to install GCC for Windows, if it is
possible?

Thanks and best wishes,

Yours faithfully,

Oleksii Khramkov

* gcc for windows
@ 2008-03-23 18:47 Freeman Gilmore
From: Freeman Gilmore @ 2008-03-23 18:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi:

Is there a windows version of gcc [c++], if so were do i find it [URL]?

Thanks,
fg

* GCC for Windows
@ 2000-03-30 13:00 Owlex224
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Owlex224 @ 2000-03-30 13:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gcc

    I was looking for the GCC ANSI C compiler for Windows 95/98. I am taking a
programming class, and this one was recommended. Where can I get a windows
version? Thanks

-Alex