* c++: setting output format to hex??
@ 1999-12-03 13:02 Guy Van Den Bergh
From: Guy Van Den Bergh @ 1999-12-03 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gcc

Hi there,
I want to know how I can set the output format (for cout output stream)
for integers to hex or oct.

Thanx!

* Re: c++: setting output format to hex??
@ 1999-12-04  3:17 ` Maurizio Loreti
From: Maurizio Loreti @ 1999-12-04  3:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gcc

Guy Van Den Bergh <guy.vandenbergh2@advalvas.be> writes:

> Hi there,
> I want to know how I can set the output format (for cout output stream)
> for integers to hex or oct.

#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main() {
  cout << hex << 42 << endl;
}

> Thanx!

You are strongly encouraged to buy some FM and to RTFM.

--
Maurizio Loreti                         http://www.pd.infn.it/~loreti/mlo.html
Univ. of Padova, Dept. of Physics - Padova, Italy            loreti@pd.infn.it

* c++: setting output format to hex??
@ 1999-12-31 22:24 ` Guy Van Den Bergh
From: Guy Van Den Bergh @ 1999-12-31 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gcc

@ 1999-12-31 22:24   ` Maurizio Loreti
From: Maurizio Loreti @ 1999-12-31 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gcc

Guy Van Den Bergh <guy.vandenbergh2@advalvas.be> writes:

> Hi there,
> I want to know how I can set the output format (for cout output stream)
> for integers to hex or oct.

#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main() {