* AW: ISA not supported.
@ 1999-12-22  3:35 May Adrian
From: May Adrian @ 1999-12-22  3:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: May Adrian, llewelly; +Cc: help-gcc

Host:   Solaris 2.6
Target: ARM9
GCC 2.95.2

I have made and am using a host gcc of this version.  Ive also made the
binutils with this target, which was necessary to get assemble the ARM code.
Im using the full distribution with all the funny languages, cos the
core+cpp variant didnt get me anywhere.  My administator makes me set prefix
to something under my home directory.  Im using three seperate direcotries
for src, obj and prefix.  Im saying make LANGUAGES="c c++".

For once this error looks like its supposed to be there and it would like to
tell me something.  It occurs in most versions and directory arrangements.
I dont know what this ISA business is and therefore I dont care whether I
get it at the end of the day.  I just want it to carry on compiling itself.

Thanks for any ideas you might have,

Adrian.

* AW: ISA not supported.
@ 1999-12-31 22:24 ` May Adrian