* alloca
@ 1999-12-20 13:53 Michael Fortenberry
From: Michael Fortenberry @ 1999-12-20 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gcc

Hi,
I am compiling gcc on a Unixware 7.1 system. I fail due to alloca being
undefined. I've read notes in the makefiles and readmes that stipulate
alloca is preferred to be the one which is defined in alloca.c and it
mentions the one which might be in ucb and says it can be used but does not
give specific information.

Has anyone hit this problem and gotten around it?

thanks.
Michael

* alloca
@ 1999-12-31 22:24 ` Michael Fortenberry