* flex/bison library troubles
@ 1999-12-23 15:00 Drew Krause
From: Drew Krause @ 1999-12-23 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gcc

Hello, I'm teaching myself flex and bison via the O'Reilly lex & yacc
book, but am having trouble linking. Namely, I don't know how to state
the correct '-l' in the command line: the suggested '-ll' doesn't work,
as there is no libl.a file in /usr/lib. When I try '-lfl', I get all
kinds of undefined references.

The 'lex', 'yacc', 'flex' and 'bison' commands pull off without a hitch.

What's the deal? Has anyone had similar problems? Email replies please
-- thanks.

Drew Krause

* flex/bison library troubles
@ 1999-12-31 22:24 ` Drew Krause
From: Drew Krause @ 1999-12-31 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gcc

Hello, I'm teaching myself flex and bison via the O'Reilly lex & yacc
book, but am having trouble linking. Namely, I don't know how to state
the correct '-l' in the command line: the suggested '-ll' doesn't work,
as there is no libl.a file in /usr/lib. When I try '-lfl', I get all
kinds of undefined references.

The 'lex', 'yacc', 'flex' and 'bison' commands pull off without a hitch.

What's the deal? Has anyone had similar problems? Email replies please
-- thanks.

Drew Krause

* Re: flex/bison library troubles
@ 2000-08-28 11:14 ` Alexandre Oliva
From: Alexandre Oliva @ 2000-08-28 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeyapandian; +Cc: gcc-help

On Aug 28, 2000, Jeyapandian <jeya@ibextech.com> wrote:

> Iam finding that the sematic values of a rule is appended values of
> all tokens identified in the bison stack

Is your problem related with GCC at all?  It doesn't seem to be, in
which case this is not the appropriate forum for this question.  You
should probably ask for help in some bison-specific forum.

* flex/bison library troubles
@ 2000-08-28  2:45 Jeyapandian
From: Jeyapandian @ 2000-08-28  2:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help