* help, returning to gcc
@ 1999-12-11 15:06 aka007
From: aka007 @ 1999-12-11 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gcc

i did a bit of programming on a gcc a while back.  i'm using pico, but
this a slightly different system.

can someone give me a sample program, that, say, prints "hello" or
something aprox to that.

iirc the source is saved as xxxx.gcc and then somehow the output is
xxxx.a or a.out or something like that....  and then you can use >> to
specify where to get input, and << to specify where to write output...

it's been awhile.

anyhow, if someone can get me started, the rest will come back (i
hope)

thanks,

Jesse

* help, returning to gcc