* away from my mail
@ 1999-12-23 22:46 Bernhard Kaindl
From: Bernhard Kaindl @ 1999-12-23 22:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I will be on trip until January 4th, and
will not be reading my mail meanwhile.

Your mail concerning "ezmlm warning"
has been received and will be
read when I'm back.

Merry christmas and a happy new millenium!

  Bernd Kaindl

* away from my mail
@ 1999-12-31 22:24 ` Bernhard Kaindl
From: Bernhard Kaindl @ 1999-12-31 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

@ 2003-08-19 12:44 Mogens Kjaer
From: Mogens Kjaer @ 2003-08-19 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I'll be on vacation until September 8.

Your mail concerning "Re: Details"
will be read when I'm back.

* away from my mail
@ 2003-06-27 18:05 via the vacation program
From: via the vacation program @ 2003-06-27 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gcc

I will not be reading my mail until June 23, 2003.
Your mail regarding "Re: Application" will be read when I return.

* away from my mail
@ 2003-05-30 13:30 Olaf Hering
From: Olaf Hering @ 2003-05-30 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I will not be reading my mail until end of May.

@ 2003-04-17 16:16 Bernhard Kaindl
From: Bernhard Kaindl @ 2003-04-17 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I will not be reading my mail until May 5, 2003

when I'm back.

S/390 support goes to s390-supp@suse.de
Maintenance questions go to maintenance-info@suse.de

For S/390 development, contact Ihno Kruhmreich and Marcus Kraft
at SuSE or Volker Tosta at IBM.

Bernhard Kaindl

* away from my mail
@ 2002-12-13 19:02 Olaf Hering
From: Olaf Hering @ 2002-12-13 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I will not be reading my mail until next year.

--
Urlaub ist Mist. Scheiss Telefonmarketing...

* away from my mail
@ 2002-01-02  5:43 Bernhard Kaindl
From: Bernhard Kaindl @ 2002-01-02  5:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I'm on vacation and will not be reading my mail until 7rd of January.

Your mail concerning "ezmlm warning" has been received
and will be read when I'm back.

For questions about Linux on S/390, send mail to s390-supp@suse.de
For feedback send Mail to feedback@suse.de or suse-s390-feedback@suse.de
General Questions go to suse@suse.de

I may look once into bernhard.kaindl@web.de in case an Internet Cafe is
near, so you can write to this address if you want.

best regards,

  Bernd Kaindl

* away from my mail
@ 2001-03-05 17:20 Bernhard Kaindl
From: Bernhard Kaindl @ 2001-03-05 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi, I am on vacation and will be back on March 12th.

Please forward S/390 questions to s390@suse.de

For Networking, Internet, Modem, ISDN, ADSL, T-DSL, PPPoE or PPTP
Questions send mail to Bernhard Hoelcker <hoelcker@suse.de> or
Arvin Schnell <arvin@suse.de>

For Questions surrounding Sound and ALSA send mail to
Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>

best regards,

  Bernd Kaindl

* away from my mail
@ 2000-08-20 16:01 Bernhard Kaindl
From: Bernhard Kaindl @ 2000-08-20 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I will be on vacation until August 28th, and
will not be reading my mail meanwhile.

Your mail concerning "ezmlm warning" has been received
and will be read when I'm back.

You may reach me at bernhard.kaindl@web.de, but I can't promise
to read this mail very regulary.

<huge chunk of redirections>