* Some questions about Optimization
@ 2000-01-03  7:53 mike
From: mike @ 2000-01-03  7:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu

Hi !
My name is Mike, and I want ask you some question.
Gcc have optimization for i386 family CPU's. But every time when I compile
program, gcc or another compiler from this package use option -m486. It means
as I can understand for Intel 80368.
But I have Intel Pentum 233 MMX, how I can compile progs with optimization for
my processor.
New versions of your compilator can make such optimization?
Please help me understand this things.
I'm just want that my machice works faster. Maybe I wrong.

P.S.Sorry for my English. And thanx for attention for my letter.
See you!

With Best wishes Mike. Mail to mike@algoritm.yaroslavl.su

* Some questions about Optimization
@ 2000-04-01  0:00 ` mike