* Exceptions not caught
@ 2000-01-08  5:41 Yanchun Zhao
From: Yanchun Zhao @ 2000-01-08  5:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

We have a project originally on NT and we want to port
it to Linux. The project is written in C++ and uses
many exception handles. We compiled it on Redhat 6.1
using g++. We found that at run time our program
aborted because many execption are not caught. We use
try and catch block and use gdb to debug. We found if
we throw an exception in the try block, it was not
caught in catch block and only caught by the C runtime
library and abort our program.

We tried to compile it with -fexceptions flag, it
still did the same thing.

Does anyone know what's wrong here? Do we need some
more compiling flags or are there any work around?

Thanks for help.

Yanchun Zhao

http://im.yahoo.com

* Exceptions not caught