* How to build a cross-compiler
@ 2000-01-20  9:29 Tom Litrenta
From: Tom Litrenta @ 2000-01-20  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu

I downloaded gcc-2.95.1.tar.gz , untared it and got a
directory structure. I then did a
1 - make bootstrap
2 - make install

and the compiler on a sparc worked fine. Now I want to build
a cross-compiler for a Power PC. The directions in
www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/FAQ specify that I have
1 - binutilities and
2 - Newlib

What are these, where do I get them . Once I have
them I can convert my directory structure using
1 - one-tree-1.6.sh and
2 - build-cross.sh

The compiler was easy(but long to build) but the
building of the cross GCC for the PPC seems much harder!!

* How to build a cross-compiler
@ 2000-04-01  0:00 ` Tom Litrenta