* Question about Palmpilot-GNU on Windows NT.
@ 2000-02-02 15:06 Wonsuk Lee
From: Wonsuk Lee @ 2000-02-02 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu

Hi Sir/Maam

I am a university student studying Computer
Engineering and my thesis is programming on PalmPilot.
I just installed GCC on my computer which has
Windows NT.
All the installation process went fine but I have a
problem.

The one that I wrote which is working file is not
being compiled.

There is the Makefile and whenever I type "make
clean" it gives me
"make: /bin/sh: Command not found
 make: *** [clean] Error 127"

I don't know what I have done wrong becuase it was
working fine on Windows 98.
But I want to develope the program on NT which is
just little bit stabler OS.

Would you help me and advise me what I have to do
so that GCC for Palm Pilot will work on NT?

Thank you
Wonsuk Lee
Makefile

[-- Attachment #2: Makefile --]
[-- Type: text/x-makefile, Size: 767 bytes --]

OBJS = list_test.o

CC = m68k-palmos-coff-gcc

#uncomment this if you want to build a gdb debuggable version
DEFINES = -DDEBUG

INCLUDES =

CSFLAGS = -O2 -S $(DEFINES) $(INCLUDES)
CFLAGS = -O2 -g $(DEFINES) $(INCLUDES)

PILRC = pilrc
TXT2BITM = txt2bitm
OBJRES = m68k-palmos-coff-obj-res
BUILDPRC = build-prc

ICONTEXT = "List"
APPID = plRc_list
PRC = list_test.prc

all: $(PRC)

.S.o:
	$(CC) $(TARGETFLAGS) -c $<

.c.s:
	$(CC) $(CSFLAGS) $<

$(PRC): code.stamp bin.stamp
	$(BUILDPRC) $@ $(ICONTEXT) $(APPID) *.grc *.bin

code.stamp: list_test
	$(OBJRES) list_test
	touch code.stamp

bin.stamp: list_test.rcp
	$(PILRC) list_test.rcp
	touch bin.stamp

pilrctst: $(OBJS)
	$(CC) $(CFLAGS) $(OBJS) -o $@

clean:
	rm -rf *.[oa] list_test *.bin *.stamp *.grc list_test.prc

* Question about Palmpilot-GNU on Windows NT.
@ 2000-04-01  0:00 ` Wonsuk Lee
From: Wonsuk Lee @ 2000-04-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu